All we need
To be sure your event runs smoothly and is as safe as houses (or tents), please double-check there is:
• Suitable access for up artic lorries, if it’s a large event. Sometimes we hire commercial haulage, but we’ll let you know before the event.
• Level ground, with the grass cut neatly to help groundsheets lay nice and flat.
• Nothing underground that we could accidently damage, like electric wires or water pipes, etc.
• Suitable space for the number of tents you desire. Don’t forget our crew tents, too. For larger events, we’ll provide a layout.
• Private land, with no access to the general public.
Please also remember...
• Tent hire is based on events lasting up to 4 days. Depending on the size of your jungle, we’ll need 1-3 days to set up and a similar amount of time to de-rig.
• If the location is more than 30 miles from our Wiltshire camp (HQ), you’ll need to hire at least 20 tents, and 30+ tents if you’re further afield.