An excellent opportunity has become available to join Zoo Events Group as an Office Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales and assisting with the daily tasks within the office.
At Zoo Events Group we specialise in the hire of luxury event facilities for all kinds of occasions. ZooLoos provides high end washrooms and showers whereas ZooBells caters for overnight ‘glamping’ in our bell tents.
We’re looking for someone who has a can-do attitude and can think on their feet, prioritise tasks efficiently and turn up to work with a smile. Punctuality is key, and a friendly and approachable manner when speaking to other employees or clients whether face to face, over the phone or by email.
Tasks will include preparing quotations on Quickbooks, answering the phone and important emails, supporting and liaising with our loyal clients, creating health and safety documents, booking in events and equipment and other administrative duties.
As an events supplier you might also have the chance to assist on-site at key events and festivals, greet our customers and help provide a superb service that we pride ourselves on.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Coordinating and supporting the Directors and Project Managers with quotes and sales for new leads in order to secure events.
- Assist with the technical departments in collecting data, files and drawings associated with events and clients.
- Organise meetings and bookings, including travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Assist with sales enquiries, and collect appropriate information when necessary, to build a rapport with existing and new clients.
- To provide general administrative support to the Office Manager in all aspects of operations.
- Manage and organise diaries where appropriate.
- Covering reception and purchasing office supplies and other materials.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous administrative, secretarial or sales experience ideally but is not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Must have a positive attitude and maintain a good working relationship with internal and external contacts.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and computers in general
The most important thing is that you’re a team player. As a relatively small company we prioritise team work and working together to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and effectively. We have a great working environment and are looking for someone suitable to join our expanding Zoo team!
Full-time and permanent position. Salaried. Salary open to discussion and based on previous experience.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We shall reply as soon as possible