PLEASE NOTE: This position will require a full UK driving licence and own transport as we often operate in rural locations
Zoo Events Group are on the hunt for practical, forward-thinking individuals to join our exciting events team over the summer. We require dedicated individuals who enjoy working outdoors, travelling the country and co-operating within small teams.
We specialise in the events industry to provide glamping to many prestigious and famous events and festivals all over the UK including Glastonbury, Boomtown, Wilderness & Lost Village to name but a few!
Hours: Minimum 45 hours per week. Hours can vary per week, it will consist of weekend work and working bank holidays
The position is temporary, start and end dates can be discussed with us.
Salary: Hourly Rate dependant on experience. We will also take on self-employed individuals.
This role is perfect for someone wanting to get their foot in the door of the event industry and who has practical, hands-on skills
Responsibilities and Duties
• Rigging Glamping sites within a team
• Furnishing the structures to their specification with various packages
• Attending events and festivals, front of house staff, exchanging money and authorising tickets
• Providing a concierge service to guests and checking them in
• Loading/unloading vehicles
• Team leading and managing small teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Good time keeping and practically minded
- Happy to work weekends and overtime
- Good level of fitness
- UK driving licence and own transport as the premises is in a rural location
Desirable Skills (not essential but very beneficial):
- Qualifications or experience in event management or hospitality
- Lorry or towing licenses (C1, C1+E, B+E)
- Forklift licence or experience
Please email your CV to [email protected]