PLEASE NOTE: This position will require a full UK driving licence and own transport as we often operate in rural locations
Zoo Events Group are on the hunt for practical, forward-thinking individuals to join our exciting events team over the summer. We require dedicated individuals who enjoy working outdoors, travelling the country and co-operating within small teams.
We specialise in the events industry to provide glamping to many prestigious and famous events and festivals all over the UK including Glastonbury, Boomtown, Wilderness & Lost Village to name but a few!
Hours: Hours can vary per week, it will consist of weekend work and working bank holidays
The position is temporary, start and end dates can be discussed with us.
Salary: Hourly Rate dependant on experience. We will also take on self-employed individuals.
This role is perfect for someone wanting to get their foot in the door of the event industry and who has practical, hands-on skills
Responsibilities and Duties
• Rigging Glamping sites within a team
• Furnishing the structures to their specification with various packages
• Attending events and festivals, front of house staff, exchanging money and authorising tickets
• Providing a concierge service to guests and checking them in
• Loading/unloading vehicles
• Team leading and managing small teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Good time keeping and practically minded
- Happy to work weekends and overtime
- Good level of fitness
- UK driving licence and own transport as the premises is in a rural location
Desirable Skills (not essential but very beneficial):
- Qualifications or experience in event management or hospitality
- Lorry or towing licenses (C1, C1+E, B+E)
- Forklift licence or experience
Please email your CV to [email protected]